Freeware Partition Managers
There are lots of partition managers. Two freeware partition managers are given below.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition 8
- Using this you can resize, create, extend, delete, format, hide and recover partition.
- Split single partition into two partitions.
- Extend a partition.
- It can also convert NTFS to FAT.
- You can have a look on partitions previously created and deleted even if you didn't use this tool before.
- You can copy data from a hard drive to another easily without any loss using its data clone technology. This feature could be used to make backup of your hard drive data.
- It’s free and awesome because it supports hard drive or partition having more than 2 TB of capacity.
EaseUS Partition Manager 9.2.2 Free Edition
See also: Freeware apps to defragment your Hard Drive
- Resize, move or extend partitions. (It can extend NTFS partitions without restarting your PC.)
- It allows you to delete data securely that you don’t want to be recovered back. (This is useful for those users who want to sell their PC along with its hard drive. SEE ALSO: Erase data properly before selling your PC)
- Convert primary to logical and logical to primary drive.
- It also got Linux Partition management.
- It can copy data from single partition or from whole drive.
This tool is really useful for those users who want to upgrade their hard drive but don’t want to install Windows or anything else again. Because it can copy data from one hard drive to another hard drive easily. Install both hard drives in your CPU and copy everything from old hard drive to new. After successful copy shutdown your PC and replace old hard drive with new one.
I hope this article helped you. Share it with your friends.